Sign up now to receive these FREE recordings and to be notified about our next Somatic Movement Summit series:
- Precision Moving Forward on Solid Ground with Mia Segal
- Choosing How We Feel in the Body Via the Trager Approach with Avi Bahat
Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
Co-founder of Living Somatics
Co-founder of Living Somatics
When you move about during the day, do you feel discomfort or pain?
The ability to move freely is the secret to youth and vitality.
As we age, our bodies tend to become less fluid and mobile — leading to tension, pain, and discomfort, which causes even greater rigidity. What’s even more alarming is that our minds tend to follow suit.
Our modern-day society encourages a lack of mobility. We are chronic sitters — at desks, in cars, on couches. We become set in our ways as we move through life.
As a result, we feel “stuck” inside ourselves. We lack the energy, freedom, and resilience we enjoyed as children, when we ran, jumped, and played for hours every day.
The good news is that we can recapture the fluid movement and resilience we experienced as children — an imperative for ensuring lifelong health and wellbeing.
How often do you think about the way you move? Do you have a daily movement practice?
Are you familiar with somatic movement — movement coupled with awareness? It provides a pathway to healing through embodied motion.
It’s a call to return to the wisdom of the body, the built-in capacity of your body to self-regulate — a timely answer to our modern world’s shift toward the sedentary.
The many wonderful modalities within somatic movement help you draw on your body’s innate self-curing power, balance the autonomic nervous system, and shift out of fight-or-flight response — fostering rest, repair, and health.
To be able to truly relax and be in tune with ourselves is too often a novelty in this day and age.
The answer to overcoming this trend is conscious movement.
Both subtle and profound, somatic movement modalities — such as Alexander Technique, Hanna Somatics, Continuum Movement®, Feldenkrais Method®, Body-Mind Centering, and others — gently nurture an abiding sense of wellbeing and fortitude.
These methods can assist you in moving from rigidity to fluidity... enabling you to make choices from your body’s wise, grounded intelligence, while at the same time preserving your body from the long-term effects of stress.
We're honored to invite you to sign up for the Somatic Movement Summit series— an experiential online gathering of seasoned leaders in this growing and evolutionary field.
In this one-of-a-kind series, you’ll not only receive abundant knowledge from world-renowned somatic movement experts... you’ll also experience firsthand, instructive practices and demonstrations of a variety of disciplines.
Whether with short or long guided somatic movement practices, you’ll have the opportunity to slow down and embody the richness of what our accomplished speakers and practitioners have to offer.
Cultivate Your Body’s Innate Intelligence for Increased Vitality, Healing & Fluidity
While modern society tends to focus primarily on cultivating cognitive intelligence... our physical bodies also hold innate intelligence for lifelong vitality and youthfulness.
Somatic movement offers support so you can come so fully into your body that you enter your potential for wholeness, aliveness, and connectedness to all of life — and yourself.
So what does “somatic” mean exactly?
The word somatic comes from the Greek “soma,” which means “living body” — therefore, somatic refers to the lived experience of being a body.
Somatic movement means to move and sense from the inside out. This series of expert speakers empowers you to understand this in an experiential, embodied way.
Deliciously subtle, deeply connective, inward-focused movements can completely change how you feel in the world... calming the nervous system, altering your experience of discomfort and distress, and helping to foster balance.
During this illuminating journey into somatic movement — with world-renowned speakers and experts — you’ll benefit from the union of science with decades of experiential wisdom.
You’ll be guided through revitalizing somatic awareness practices such as micro-movements, grounding, centering, meditation, and breathing — all of which are simple ways to self-regulate your own system.
You’ll discover methods to increase longevity, sensory-based intuition. and awareness, which enable you to live a more fully embodied life.
Here’s a small taste of what our distinguished speakers will be sharing with you...
Tune in to Dr. Martha Eddy’s powerful session about Dynamic Embodiment Somatic Movement Therapy, a process to calm the nervous system by taking small steps to release stress and aid in trauma recovery.
Join Lavinia Plonka as she reveals how to invite pleasure and power through movement — by exploring the intersection between movement, emotions, and the mind.
Orit Sen-Gupta will share her wisdom on a somatic approach to meditation — and guide you to enhance your practice by becoming aware of each of the five sense organs.
Discover Pandiculation with Yasmin Lambat, RSME – more than just stretching, pandiculation is nature’s way of nourishing, shape-changing, lubricating, hydrating, and revitalising fascia, the connective tissue which serves as our fabric of embodiment.
Learn Somatic Groundwork™ with Kaila June, RSME/MS – a floor-based movement practice that soothes the nervous system, restores tissue integrity, and deepens sensory awareness as a pathway to healing and self-knowledge.
Eleanor Criswell Hanna, long considered a foremother of the somatics field, illuminates how somatic movement can alleviate suffering and invigorate you for years to come.
Bernadette Pleasant reminds us that “grief is love with nowhere to go.” Receive her tools for navigating grief and reawakening your innate capacity for JOY and aliveness through movement.
Bodyworker Steve Haines shares how to heal pain, anxiety, and trauma using embodiment —so you can find safety inside your own body again after experiencing distress.
Simon Borg-Olivier will guide you through his “Five Dimensional Flow” practice – a safe, accessible, and effective form of posture, movement, and breathing that improves blood flow and increases the body’s energy levels while reducing anxiety, putting you into a meditative state.
And much more!
Embody All of Yourself Through the Medicine of Movement
When we dance reflectively, we are in a process of becoming more fully conscious — returning what we have forgotten of our intrinsic perfection.
— Sondra Fraleigh
Somatic movement can be described as “being breathed by the body” — letting go of force, trying, and control... and, instead, falling so deeply into resonance with primordial intelligence and sensory awareness that profound wellbeing is the only possible result.
This entails coming home to your own body as a repository of safety, wisdom, and deep knowing.
During groundbreaking series, you’ll discover:
- Ways to nourish your nervous system through centering and connective movement
- How embodied movement can help dissipate stress, anxiety, fear, and trauma
- Somatic movement to reverse the effects of aging, and experience a sense of openness and spaciousness
- Ways you can apply conscious motion on a daily basis to provide ease around challenging and stressful situations
- Pathways to strengthen immunity, improve heart rate variability, and facilitate natural breathing
- The connection between movement and personal power
- How somatic education transcends old notions of the body as a machine — liberating movement as a holistic discipline
- Embodied movement for grief
- Somatic strategies to address pain
- Somatic methods including Hanna Somatics, Continuum Movement®, Feldenkrais Method®, Rolfing, dance, Somatic Yoga, Body-Mind Centering, Somatic Psychology, Alexander Technique, pandiculation, and breathwork
- How somatic movement reactivates youthful energy, resilience, and freedom of movement for lifelong vitality
And much more...
We do not have to be resigned to inertia as we journey through life — we are designed to stay in motion!
Take yourself to the next level in your somatic awareness and ability, and join this unique gathering of insightful expert teachers in the field of conscious motion. It's time to start enjoying your divine, deliciously aware, movement-filled life!
You’ll be in good hands with series hosts Gayatri Schriefer and Brian Siddhartha Ingle, co-founders of Living Somatics.
Here’s what participants had to say about previous years’ Somatic Movement Summit...
“I am left with a sensation of being refreshed, fulfilled, and enriched!”
This summit was excellent, one of the highest-quality summits I've experienced. The summit integrated seamlessly into my daily life while giving me the feeling and information of being on retreat! I am left with a sensation of being refreshed, fulfilled, and enriched!
— Melanie Gambino
“Something inside me came to life listening to the wisdom.”
Wow, this summit was really impactful for me. Something inside me came to life listening to the wisdom. The speakers gave voice to a knowing stored in my bones waiting to be remembered. I am deeply grateful for the wisdom shared in this summit. It will inform the way I live my life and my work as well.
— Sarah, Knoxville, Tennessee
“Your offering is nourishing, at a time when we need it the most!”
What a marvelous experience! A broad spectrum of somatic modalities, delivered by some of the most grounded, present, and dynamic practitioners from all over the world. In spite of our global situation with COVID-19, there was optimism for us, for our shared human evolution. "Human potential" has been a passion of mine for four decades. The summit presentation ensures me it is alive and well in “embodied motion.” This will shift and change, as all things do, but it is in motion, connecting us in the collective consciousness. Thank you, each presenter and all staff affiliated with The Shift Network. Your offering is nourishing, at a time when we need it the most! Namaste!
“What a unique treat to learn from such a wide range of practitioners...”
The somatic movement summit was an amazing event. This resource has helped me to understand and experience the diversity within the somatic global movement. I now realize my thoughts, experiences, and interests are connected and similar to so many others. What a unique treat to learn from such a wide range of practitioners. This summit has been so refreshing, informative, and surprising, and will continue to influence and support my own practice. Thank you for creating and sharing this valuable event.
— Julia Mckerrow, Christchurch, New Zealand
“This is one of the best organized and seamless summits I have ever experienced.”
This is one of the best organized and seamless summits I have ever experienced. A truly professional event. I found that the presentations were clear and on topic, and appreciated the clarifying dialogue from hosts. Always looked forward to the mini-practice closing each presentation. The variety of presenters and their topics and backgrounds was truly awesome.
— Maureen Witney, Bowen Island, British Columbia
“This summit has inspired me both professionally and personally.”
This summit changed my preconceived ideas about somatics — introducing me to many frameworks and possibilities. I am a woman of color and always wondered how I would “fit into” somatics, and if it could be a genuine and authentic expression of myself. I felt represented in the speakers you chose with topics including diversity, equality, social justice, and access to the world of somatics. This summit has inspired me both professionally and personally. Thank you for this offering.
— Vanessa Escovar, Oakland, California
“I felt love and gentle guidance coming through every session that I tuned in to.”
This is my first Somatic Movement Summit. I felt love and gentle guidance coming through every session that I tuned in to. An energy of camaraderie and friendly exploration invited me to connect with myself as I listened to and sampled the practices. The hosts, Brian and Gayatri, were extraordinary. They held the space beautifully, encouraging the flow of each session, while seamlessly interweaving their impressions, life experiences, and questions. They were the ultimate cheerleaders for the possibility of living joyfully in the body, mind, psyche, and in the world. Thank you all!
— Tere Winters, Healdsburg, California
“It was incredible to feel part of a temporal community while in isolation.”
In my isolation I felt so comforted and inspired to be able to listen to practitioners from diverse perspectives and knowledges. I found the short activities at the end very moving and effective. It was incredible to feel part of a temporal community while in isolation.
— Victoria, Sydney, Australia
“It was one of the most relevant and articulate movement studies events of the last year.”
It was an amazing gathering of experts on both practices and theoretical background in somatics. It brought together movers, artists, therapists, scientists, and movement researchers to discuss and update topics relevant to our contemporary world and to life in general on an endangered planet. From movement technique to social equality, intuition, and ecology, many important aspects were highlighted. It was one of the most relevant and articulate movement studies events of the last year. Its accessibility through free virtual format allowed for the spread of fundamental information to different cultures and places. It has confirmed that somatics is a major field of study which deserves full recognition and respect in different contexts, such as academic research, in both scientific and artistic realms.
— Ciane Fernandes Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
“Thank you for bringing this brilliant and diverse group of somatic practitioners to this summit.”
Thank you for bringing this brilliant and diverse group of somatic practitioners to this summit. Each one shared their years of knowledge and experience in an accessible and kind-hearted way.
— Catherine Lemon, Sebastopol, California
“The presenters gave me so much hope and confidence...”
It is wonderful to see practitioners all over the globe who work with gentleness, kindness, and listening deeply to their own bodies — and teaching others to do the same with commitment and caring for most if not all of their lifetimes. The presenters gave me so much hope and confidence that I am able to change the way I move without forcing my body to go into uncomfortable positions. My emotional body was validated with all the speakers and its connection to my physical body, and I feel much safer moving and changing the way I move for the health and confidence I have always craved, but did not believe I could achieve.
— Jan-Joy Sax, Kailua, Hawaii
The Shift Network
in association with Living Somatics
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of The Shift Network, Inc. and all websites owned or operated by or on behalf of The Shift Network, Inc., including, without limitation, theshiftnetwork.com (collectively referred to as “our websites”).
Legal Entity: The Shift Network Inc
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 625 2nd St, Petaluma, CA 94952
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
What Information We Collect
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: Personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How We Collect and Use Information
- Log Files. Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of the site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
- Information About You. When you register, enroll or place an order for any products or services, we collect information about you. For interactive content and community services where you may choose to have a public profile, we may display your non-PII information to other community members and visitors. You may choose to provide us with your photo(s) or video(s) and by providing us such content, you agree that we may make them available to other members and visitors. Except as otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we do not disclose your PII to you or other users of our services.
- Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- Emails and Telephone Calls. We require an email address from you when you register for our services. We use your email address for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out.” We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) in connection with our services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
- Demographic Data. Demographic data is also collected at our site. We may use this data to tailor our visitors’ experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Online Survey Data. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation. We do not link the survey responses to any PII, and all responses are anonymous.
- Public Forums. We may make discussion boards available to our users and visitors. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any PII. Please consult the community guidelines for each discussion board for other specific information.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to provide feedback, leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
To administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry (if applicable for your region) of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent or by emailing us at email@example.com or by using our subscription management tool.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend our rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your PII may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may partner with third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads on our website on behalf of The Shift Network or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services). These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous. Some of these third-party advertising agencies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers you the option to opt out of ad targeting from its member agencies by following the procedures listed here.
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each website’s applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target any of our sites or services to children under the age of 13, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrator sessions, as well as other security measures which are applied to all data at rest and in transit. We will exercise reasonable care in providing for the secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to include but not limited to privacy laws in the United States and General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail.
In order to stop displaying our ads on your Facebook account, please manage your Facebook settings by clicking here: Facebook Settings
Updating Your Information
The Shift Network provides users the following options for changing and modifying information previously submitted.
1. For any services where you have an account page, you may change your credit card (if applicable), e-mail address, password and other information from the account settings or preferences page; or
2. You can send mail or electronic mail to the address listed above, providing us with your account information and letting us know which information you wish to update.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with any of our websites, you can contact: email@example.com.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our websites, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Notice To California Users
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we are providing the following details regarding the categories of personal information about California residents we have collected or disclosed within the preceding 12 months.
We collected, including through service providers, and disclosed the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, birthday, profile name, as well as IP addresses, device IDs, mobile advertising IDs, and other similar identifiers;
- Payment and financial information you provide when you purchase a Product or use certain features of the Platform;
- Characteristics about you like any gender information you choose to provide when you register an account on the Platform;
- Internet or other network activity information, including browsing and search history and other information about your use of the Platform;
- Geolocation data derived from IP addresses;
- Inferences drawn from any of the personal information above to create a profile or segment about you so we can provide you with personalized content and advertising.
We disclosed the categories of personal information above, including to our service providers and affiliates, for a range of operational business purposes – Please see Purposes for processing your personal data
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
CCPA and other California law provides California residents with the additional rights listed below. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by calling 866-230-2326 or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Right to Access: You have the right to know and access what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of personal information about you which we shared and/or sold;
- The categories of third parties we have shared or sold personal information to; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). In some instances, however, we may decline to honor your request where an exception applies.
Other Rights: You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.